Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

A wife and a work wife-A brief intro

When I first saw him I had a feeling that I had met him somewhere before.  He just had that familiar feeling.  Cheesy?  Maybe...but true.  I didn't have an instant attraction to him in a "want to rip your shirt off way."  (this would come later for sure although I still remember he was wearing a maroon button up shirt the first day I met him) But I was attracted to him as someone I wanted to get to know.  We met at work and spent a lot of time together.  We were in training classes together, on the same teams, and spent a few weeks traveling together.  This time traveling was when I think the real attraction started to build.  Specifically when we both were comfortable talking about EVERYTHING and proceeded to talk about bedroom likes and dislikes.  He made the comment that his girlfriend couldn't whistle and he thought that correlated to giving bad blow jobs because she wasn't good at that either.  Without hesitating I said "That isn't true.  I can't whistle but I sure can do that well."  Ok ladies...when you tell a guy you are good at that...I don't care who he is, his interest automatically increases by A LOT.  This will come into play later but a little tip on that...even if you feel you aren't good at that...act confident as hell and he will think you are great!  Confidence is key. 

We proceeded to tell each other everything.  I know all about his past girlfriend's.  I know about his likes, dislikes.  He found out more about me than anyone would and will ever know.  And the best part...I was absolutely comfortable talking to him about all of this.  It just felt natural.  We had no qualms about any subject.  We worked all day together then would go out to dinner.  The whole time we spent getting to know each other in a way that takes most people years and years to do.  In no time I was known as the work wife.  I had never heard that term before so when someone said that I laughed and said "what are you talking about?"  He said "you know, you are his wife at work.  You two are always together and do everything together and are very close.  That's a work wife."  Finding that out made me extremely happy.  Because I wasn't a happy real wife. 

See...I was married at the time this traveling was taking place. My controlling husband was not happy I was traveling but I didn't ask his permission. 

Sidenote: 

A few signs your marriage may be off course:
-You don't care about consulting your significant other before making a decision
-When you have a fight with your significant other you drive straight to another man's house
-You don't want to do it with your significant other
-The first person you want to tell something exciting to...not your significant other
-You pretty much despise your significant other. 
-You find out you are pregnant and are devastated realizing you are really stuck now.  I'm talking straight up depression here. 

Just a few signs.  I had all those and more. 

So yes, not only was I unhappily married, starting to become highly attracted to someone else, I was also prego.  I was in denial about that last fact.  When I was with him I pretended I was someone else.  Not married, not pregnant.  I just enjoyed being with him.  And so our story began...innocently enough...and I had no idea just what path it was about to lead me down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik